MA – Mill Aluminum
- ACF – Aluminum Composite Filler
- EPX – Epoxy Abrasive
- LA – Lead Anchors
- FL – Fire Label
- PEPX – Photoluminescent Epoxy Abrasive
- RUB – Rubber Grip
MATERIALS / SPECIFICATIONS
- Mill Aluminum standard
- Flathead Zinc plated screws – #10 x 1-1/2″
SYMBOLS & STANDARDS
- Fire-Rated – This product is fire-rated.
- ADA Accessible – This product meets the requirements of ADA Standards.
- Acoustic – Acoustical ratings are achieved by OEM testing using specific door assembly configurations. See our acoustical section for more detailed STC ratings.
- Please contact us for more information.
HOW TO ORDER
Our mission is to provide a seamless experience for our customers. We accept orders via several different methods to facilitate your order.
Send an email to [email protected] with your information and the following:
- Part Number
Local Line: (718)292-9333
Have a general inquiry? Email [email protected]
Need a specific document? Check out our Download Center
Browse our commercial-grade bronze and aluminum door thresholds in a variety of custom options, sizes, and styles. Our thresholds/saddles are applied to doorways to insulate the gap between door and floor or to create a transition between two floor surfaces. Legacy manufacturing offers several options that allow the basic product to be customized to our clients’ specifications, including an innovative epoxy feature, which will provide anti-slip protection for exterior doors, photoluminescent and lead shields. In addition, we can provide a number of finishes such as polished bronze, which is frequently requested for openings where aesthetics play an important role. Threshold Categories include Aluminum & Bronze, Adjustable, Rabbeted Thresholds, Non-Slip Stair Nosing, Carpet Saddles, and Custom.